Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Hand-painted gold Farsi writing for a modern chic and refined tabletop, in partnership with award winning interior designer, Ryan Saghian @ryansaghian. Inspired by Persian Poet and Philosopher, Rumi, whose poems explored the depth of being in a beautiful, spiritual perspective, creating rhythm through matchlessly euphonic words.
Shop more of our ALEPEL x RYAN SAGHIAN collection here.
"Many people don't know the true history of my Iranian culture and language. Farsi is considered among the most poetic languages in the world for it's soft, melodic and rhythmic nature." - Ryan Saghian
- One-of-a-kind. Made to order.
- Leather wrapped with a sandalwood and amber wooden wick soy candle poured by The Violet Victoria.
- Dimensions: 15”diam. x 0.25"h.
- 100% Genuine Nappa leather.
- Water resistant surface. Wipe clean.
- Consciously crafted with a zero waste process.
- Supports the creative community.
- Hand-crafted in Brazil, hand-painted in Miami.
Every style is hand-painted and made-to-order just for you. Our hand-painting production time is 8-14 business days. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a shorter timeline and would like your order expedited.
Click Here For Shipping Information
Click Here For Our Return Policy